The Clear Facts about Invisalign
Do you need to straighten your teeth, but don’t want the stigma and discomfort of traditional metal braces? Learn how Invisalign® clear braces can give you straighter teeth and peace of mind.
What Invisalign Looks Like
Invisalign is made out of a special thermoplastic material proprietary to the Invisalign treatment plan. Rather than obvious metal brackets and wires, these clear braces simply look a lot like whitening trays. Clear braces are also custom-made for each person, which makes this alternative to metal braces a more personalized type of treatment.
How Invisalign Moves Teeth
To shift teeth into proper position, Invisalign uses a stream of controlled pressure. While metal braces also use force to move teeth, clear braces are able to control both the amount and the timing of the force placed on teeth, in accordance with the treatment plan developed by your Invisalign provider.
The Advantages of Clear Braces
Invisalign offers a number of benefits unavailable with metal braces. This made it a very popular alternative to traditional metal braces today. Some of the biggest benefits include:
- Practically Invisible – No one may even notice that you’re wearing it, making Invisalign a seamless fit.
- No Irritation – Clear braces won’t irritate your mouth because they don’t have the sharp metal brackets and wires of traditional braces.
- Less Time at Appointments – Without the need to adjust metal brackets and wires, you’ll spend much less time at your Invisalign provider.
- Removable for Ease – Invisalign can be removed when you eat, drink, brush, and floss your teeth for maximum comfort and cleaning. But for the best and fastest results, Invisalign should be worn for at least 20 hours each day.
- Virtual Preview of Results – Before you begin treatment, your Invisalign provider can show you a virtual image of how your straightened teeth will look.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Jacksonville, call Advanced Dental Care of Jacksonville today at (904) 302-5840 or make an appointment.
Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Jacksonville. With 20 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Advanced Dental Care of Jacksonville, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Advanced Dental Care of Jacksonville.